Thursday, March 26, 2009

biasing service, amp service in the future, custom kits built.

Hey all, just a quick rundown of the services I offer (or plan to in the near future)..

Replacing & Biasing Power Tubes - This is something everyone with a tube amp should have done when they replace their power tubes, and that should be every year or two, depending on how often you play and how hard you play the amp. This kind of job isn't too difficult, and once the parts are in, can be done rather quickly. Bring me your amp, we'll fire it up, I'll help you pick the best tubes for the amp (and at the most reasonable prices), and when they arrive, bias them properly and send you on your way.

$50 + cost of the tubes. I can help you pick a good pair of tubes if you need me to, as a free service.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor troubleshooting: blown lights, power cable disintegrating? need new knobs? I can do that stuff easy, with discounted bench rate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOM AMP DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION - You want a real vintage hand wired custom amp for less than those exorbitant name-brand prices? Let's talk. Right now I specialize in Tweed Fender era amps - great for blues & classic rock - great for indie rock. Looking forward to adding BF era and classic Marshall's to my list once i have a reason to, though, and a custom order would be just the excuse. big discount for the first order i get of a specific model. Email me for more details.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested parties email me at tjwark@gmail.com for pricing information and details. I've currently got one deluxe built now (which i would be happy to demo) and plan on building another and a 59 Bassman in short order...

I'm conveniently located right behind the cherry hill mall in Cherry Hill, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment